12V Air compressor
Portable 12V Car Auto Electric Air Compressor Tire Inflator Pump with 3m Long Extended Power Cord with Cigarette Lighter Plug
- Product No.: FS302CD
- Voltage range: DC12V-15V
- Air volume capacity: 55L/Min
- Cylinder diameter:: 30MM*2
- Product description: Portable 12V Car Auto Electric Air Compressor Tire Inflator Pump with 3m Long Extended Power Cord with Cigarette Lighter Plug
1.Digital car air compressor / double cylinder 30mm*2 car air pump
2.With sand tray
3.DC 12V, 150PSI,
4.With on/off switch for inflating
car air compressor
1) Power: DC 12V, 150PSI, 35Lmin
2)2* 30mm cylinder
3) Built-in pressure gauge
4) With on/off switch for inflating
5) 3m coil PU air hose with easy twist brass inflate
6) 3m power cord with cigarette lighter plug
7) 3 nozzles included
8) Different colors available
9) With sand tray
1> Operates from the cigarette lighter socket of a DC- 12V
2> With inflator nozzle and sports needle
3> Proper design for installing hose and cord
4> Ideal for inflating all vehicle tires and other high-pressure inflatables
5> It is good for the emergency needs when you are on highway and country side road rushing for office on the morning while the tire is at a low pressure.
Operating the compressor:
step 1:Pull out the air hose, make sure the nozzle lever is in the up position.
step 2:Place the nozzle over the valve stem of the tyre or other item you need to inflate.
step 3:Lock the nozzle to the vale stem by pressing down on the lever.
step 4:Switch the compressor/spotlight switch to the COMPRESSOR position to turn the compressor on. Monitor the pressure gauge carefully.
step 5:When the desired pressure has been reached press the compressor/spotlight switch to the OFF position to turn the compressor off. Disconnect the air hose and replace it inside the unit.
Sometimes, when the tyre is completely deflated, the seal between the tyre and the rim can be broken. This allows the air to leak when you are using the compressor. To fix this problem, you have to jack up your car prior to inflating the tyre.
To inflate other articles, select the appropriate nozzle adaptor and insert it into the nozzle at the end of the compressor hose making sure that the nozzle lever is in the up position. Press down on the nozzle lever to lock the adaptor into place.
For spots balls, the needle should be moistened before inserting it into the ball valve.
Bursting items can cause injury so don't exceed recommended pressure levels.
3) Flashing light in Red is type of warning signal when emergency repair.
4) Continuously working light supply you portable light when emergency repair.
5) Most popular is Black this year.
6) Products are Bansita branded which is with strong technical and aftermarket support.