Heavy Duty 12V Portable Air Compressor Car Van Truck 4x4 Tyre Pump
The portable air compressor is a high output and heavy-duty. This compressor is capable of inflating large tyres quickly. It will re-inflate 4 large tyres in minutes. The type of aire compressor is not the same as the 12v pumps you see at the petrol station. These Vevor compressors are all metal pumps and will last for years. Pressure gauge has easy press air bleed-off button for easy tyre deflation. Cast alloy air pump casting with cooling fins for quick heat dissipation.
Built-in air filter assures only clean air enters the unit for extended operation life. Anti-vibration rubber feet and alloy base tray keep the compressor stable and separated from sand and dirt. Heavy-duty power lead with quality insulated battery clamps and 45 Amps reset circuit breaker button for added safety. Coiled air hose and pressure gauge comes with solid brass, snap-on fitting to the compressor and screw-on fitting to tyre valve.
How To Use
1. Place the unit on a dry surface. Attach the air filter to the front of the unit and finger tighten.
2. Connect the air supply hose to the unit using the quick connect fitting.
3. Connect the Red power clip to a positive 12 volt source. Connect the black power clip to a negative ground point.
4. Check to ensure the valve stem is clean and with no dirt.
5. Connect the air hose by screwing the brass inflator onto the tire valve stem. Only tighten the inflator with your fingers. Do not use any tools because you may damage the inflator or the valve stem.
6. Turn the compressor switch to "on" and let air flow into the tire.
7. Watch the guage closely, and stop the motor when the manufacturer's recommended pressure is reached.
8. Remove the inflator from the valve stem. Remember to replace the valve cover on this stem.
9. Disconnect the power cord. Remove air filter.
10. Allow the compressor to cool and place neatly in the carry bag.
11. Keep the unit in the dry space.
Small Tires, Bicycles And Sorts Balls:
Take care when inflating small objects. Pay more attention to the pressure gauge and be prepared to stop the unit quickly when the recommended inflation pressure is reached.
Overheating, Protection Circuit
1. The unit is equipped with an automatic protection device. In the event the unit reaches an unsafe operating temperature, a protection circuit will cut power to prevent damage to the unit if the protection circuit activates, immediately disconnect the unit from the power source and allow it to cool.
2. The unit will cool in approximately 15 minutes, depending on environmental condition. The protection circuit will automatically reset itself when the temperature returns to a safe operating level.
3. High altitude and certain air temperatures can negatively affect the unit's performance.
Stainless Steel pump valves
High performance PTFE piston ring
Highly efficient gearless
Easy to utilize single stage
Air Flow: 160 Liters per Minute
Voltage: DC 12V
Amperage: 45 Amps
Working Pressure: 150 PSI
Cylinder Diameter: 2.36" / 60mm
PA Pipe: 22.96ft / 7m
Battery Wire Clip: 79" / 2m
Hose: 26.24ft / 8m
Net Weight: 17.6lb / 7.98kg
Gross Weight: 17.62lb / 7.99kg
Product Dimension: 15'' x 11'' x 11'' / 381 x 279 x 279mm
Package Dimension: 15.35'' x 11.42'' x 11.02'' / 390 x 290 x 280 mm
1 X Instruction for Installation
1 X Mounting Hardware (nuts, bolts, locking washer)
1 X Vibration Isolator
1 X Air Cleaner Assembly
1 X Inflation Valve
1 X Spare Air Filtration Chip Stainless Tube